Friday, January 24, 2014

Ready for Furniture.... Almost

The living room and dining room are painted.... well almost. The walls are all a nice neutral shade, but there are still a few parts that are neon green.  On more than half of the walls in the living room there are built in shelves that have some ornamental trim work.  The landlord is going to paint that part a deep green that matches the "marble" (I really have no idea what kind of material it is, just reminds me of marble) around the fireplace.  Hopefully he will do that this weekend.  We are ready to start moving living room furniture over at the beginning of next week.  I think we have almost reached the point where there is more at the new address than the present one - but I guess that is the goal.  We arranged for internet service to be turned in the middle of the coming week, so I guess this is real.  Still hard to believe that we are moving - but then again, if we had to live in a house this empty I think I might be a little crazy.

Painted Living Room - if you look through the window, the indistinguishable thing is an horno, an outdoor brick oven




The "old" address - Hannah's room

The "old" address - The guest room - no more guests until the new address and our first guest comes Feb 4

No comments:

Post a Comment