Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#17 - A Little More Adventure

Before we moved to Spain I was the cautious one and Scott (husband) was the adventurous one.  I often chose to watch from the sidelines and was perfectly content that way.   However, nothing like moving to a foreign country to kick you out of your comfort zone and build a little sense of adventure in you.

The sun was shining today and the temperatures reached double digits (in Celsius) so we packed a picnic (it's King's Day and everything is closed so we were prepared) and headed to Villaflores - a ghost town.  Alex and I enjoyed climbing through deserted buildings and even up a tree.  There was an old "pigeonary" that I desperately wanted to explore, but the only entry was a couple feet up and I couldn't figure out how to climb up.  I am wondering if I can take a ladder back next time.

Such a list of things for which to be thankful...

... the history of Spain
... the sunshine today
... family time
... adventure












1 comment:

  1. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Custom printed patches

    ReplyDelete