Sunday, March 23, 2014

Becoming Bilingual

When I first started writing this blog all my readers were from the United States and I only knew how to say hello and goodbye in Spanish.  Life has changed a lot in two years.  I have new friends who only speak Spanish and according to the DELE I can say more than two words in Spanish.  So, at the request of some new friends, this blog is becoming bilingual. I can't promise that every post will be in both languages - but I will do my best.  My writing in Spanish is very slow, so thanks for your patience!


Cuando empecé escribir este blog, todos mis lectores eran desde Estados Unidos y yo solo sabía como decir hola y adios en español.  My vida ha cambiado mucho en los últimos dos años.  Tengo nuevos amigos quienes solo hablan en español y según el DELE yo puedo decir con más de dos palabras en español.  Así, a petición de algunos de mis amigos nuevos, este blog estaré bilingüe.  No puedo prometer que todos los cuentos estarán en los dos idiomas, pero voy a intentar.  Estoy muy lento para escribir en español (y con muchos errores).  ¡Gracias por su paciencia!

No comments:

Post a Comment